Sign in to follow this  
Jeiw

Aquatica housing for Canon 40D/50D + macro port + sync cord

I have an Aquatica housing for Canon 40D/50D for sale. In the package, it consists of:

1. Good working condition Aquatica housing for Canon 40D/50D

2. AF/MF macro port

http://www.aquatica.ca/en/products_ports_18426.html

3. Y-Shape sync cord (5 pin)

4. two (2) single sync cord (5 pin)

5. focus gear for Canon EF-S 60 mm macro lense (not include in the picture)

All you have to do (if you already own a camera and lense) is to buy strobes...and you will be ready for professional level underwater photography

Remark: One of the sync cord connector on the camera is not functional, so I replaced it with the sealed cap. The camera had just been pressure tested at the shop in Bangkok a month ago. So If you plan on using just one strobe, it will work fine with the included single sync cord...or if you plan on using 2 strobes, then the including Y-shape sync cord will do the job for you.

I'd rather sell everything as a package and the package price is $1700 NOT including the shipping cost. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (add 3%)

Any question, pls send me e-mail at atisakdi@hotmail.com

post-33501-1310215907.jpg

post-33501-1310215944.jpg

post-33501-1310216031.jpg

Edited by Jeiw

Price is negotiable. If you're interest, pls make me an offer.

Bump...price is now reduced to $1,500 USD and I will pay 50% of actual shipping cost worldwide. This is a STEAL!!!

are you interested in selling only the macro port?

are you interested in selling only the macro port?

For the right price, YES. Pls let me know how much do you want to pay for it? (excluding shipping cost that you will have to pay the actual shipping cost) This port in in MINT condition.

Hi, I am interested in the housing... Sent you an e-mail! Please, check and answer me a.s.a.p.

Email replied

email sent re: sync cords

It seems now that the housing plus all cords will be sold to a gentleman from Czech Republic. Thank you for your interest.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements