fotosnfins

Light & Motion Bluefin HC3 video housing with monitor

Light & Motion Bluefin HC3 video housing with monitorFor sale a Light & Motion Bluefin HC3 housing with port, external compact monitor, Sun Ray Mini Elite lighting system(all Light & Motion products) and custom travel case. Also included are 2 chargers for the lights, 1 charger for the monitor, extra bulbs, all instruction manuals and lots of extra o-rings.This housing fits a Sony HDR-HC3 video camera, which is not included, but I have seen several listed on eBay. This housing has never been flooded and all service maintenance was factory done by Light & Motion. Asking $950.00 plus shipping charges.post-12671-1310511352.jpg

This system is still up for sell. Can send more photos if needed

Light & Motion Bluefin HC3 video housing with monitorFor sale a Light & Motion Bluefin HC3 housing with port, external compact monitor, Sun Ray Mini Elite lighting system(all Light & Motion products) and custom travel case. Also included are 2 chargers for the lights, 1 charger for the monitor, extra bulbs, all instruction manuals and lots of extra o-rings.This housing fits a Sony HDR-HC3 video camera, which is not included, but I have seen several listed on eBay. This housing has never been flooded and all service maintenance was factory done by Light & Motion. Asking $950.00 plus shipping charges.post-12671-1310511352.jpg

This system is still up for sell. Can send more photos if needed

Hi there,

How is the condition of the batteries, seems to be a "old kit" maybe the batteries nearly dead.

Hi there,

How is the condition of the batteries, seems to be a "old kit" maybe the batteries nearly dead.

The batteries seem to be in good condition. They hold a charge from month to month as I try to charge them once a month when I am no diving.

Hi, I'm really interested in this housing. Can you please send me some picture of back, outside, inside and controls? You can contact me at my email giaco.rossi@libero.it

thanks a lot

Hi, I'm really interested in this housing. Can you please send me some picture of back, outside, inside and controls? You can contact me at my email giaco.rossi@libero.it

thanks a lot

I will send some pictures. If interested let me know your shipping address and I will figure shipping charges. Thanks

I will send some pictures. If interested let me know your shipping address and I will figure shipping charges. Thanks

Thanks for the picture! This housing, it's compatible for wich camera?

I'm living now in Mexico, Cozumel (77600). Could be a problem ship here the housing?

Giacomo

Thanks for the picture! This housing, it's compatible for wich camera?

I'm living now in Mexico, Cozumel (77600). Could be a problem ship here the housing?

Giacomo

The housing fits a Sony HDR-HC3 video camera, which I have seen several posted on eBay. As for shipping to Cozumel I do not think it would be a problem. If you are interested I can figure the shipping and custom charges. I am in Texas.

Ricky

Awesome Setup and Good Price! How much to ship to Hawaii?

Awesome Setup and Good Price! How much to ship to Hawaii?

Not knowing your city or zipcode so I selected Honolulu 96801. Using UPS the rate which includes insurance comes up to $197.25 nextday,143.32 2nd day or 114.058 ground which is about 5 days. If you are interested let me know and we can work out the deatails.

You can also contact via email at ferguson@txcyber.com

Thanks,

Ricky

Not knowing your city or zipcode so I selected Honolulu 96801. Using UPS the rate which includes insurance comes up to $197.25 nextday,143.32 2nd day or 114.058 ground which is about 5 days. If you are interested let me know and we can work out the deatails.

You can also contact via email at ferguson@txcyber.com

Thanks,

Ricky

Still interested if so I can send more photos?

Sponsors

Advertisements