Sign in to follow this  
loftus

Blue - NWS

Trying some different lighting, sky as background. Work in progress...

Karina%2520and%2520Benji%25202011-07-10%2520-%2520Version%25202.jpg

Karina%2520and%2520Benji%25202011-07-10%2520-%2520Version%25202%2520%25281%2529.jpg

Our eyes naturally look at what is (first) brightest, and what is in focus. In both cases for this photo its the breast. Not sure if this is what you wanted. But I dont have a problem with staring at breast.

I enjoy the background and enjoy the body paint

Thanks Derek - yes lighting needs some work / repositioning. I guess the face is not always the center of attention... :huh:

Edited by loftus

Agreed, the glitter in the body paint kicked off in the flash too much, a more directed hot light at the face and soft flash all over would work better .. if thats at all possible.

The non glitter paint works really well though .. fits with the background colours and imitates water ripples almost.

Thanks folks. I think the sky as background has potential. I'm going to have to work out how best to light this. Lighting here was just one strobe on camera. Next steps working out how to position multiple strobes with light modifiers shooting upwards, and keeping the model in the frame....

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements