Sign in to follow this  
james

FS: 2X Sea and Sea YS350 strobes

For sale are two Sea and Sea YS350 strobes in good condition. They come with ultralight ball adapters, multi-voltage quick charger, and one spare battery pack. Also includes diffusers if I can find them ;-)

These are very wide and powerful strobes - ideal for ultra-wide (weitwinkel) and fisheye lens work.

Asking $800 or best offer for both. These sold for $1375 EACH when new. Buyer responsible for shipping + insurance cost.

For more information, check out the online instruction manual at: http://www.seaandsea.com/PDF_manuals/YS350.pdf

Cheers

James

James,

Saw you have the YS-350 (me too... two). Anyway... I think my chargers have gone bad. One is measuring 1.4 Volts DC on the output (it definately does not charge the battery). The other is measuring 13.3 Volts DC (it gets really warm if I use it). The wall packs are marked as 8.94Volts DC.

I can replace these if I can confirm the output voltage. Would you mind measuring one (or both) of yours and let me know what you get). I'm reasonably certain that 8.95V DC would work just fine and should be the value, but might be measure differently under a load thatn not under load.

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements