Sign in to follow this  
eileenchangs

Recent report of Bali's liberty wreck

Nice,i enjoyed the diving in Bali.I last dived there 1 week after the Tsunami.I was actually booked to go to Phuket 1 day after the Tsunami happened and had to make other arrangments instead,but the diving was good.

very nice! I just got back from Bali in June and did Lembogan, Tulamben, Puri Jati, and Pemuteran. I would have to say that the Tulamben region and specifically the Liberty wreck were amongst the highlights of the trip. What company did you dive with?? Best,

Joe

Hi Joe :

I usually dive and stay with the newly opened dive resort ( liberty dive resort ), very close to wreck bow site , 30 meters away by walking, the wreck condition is worse than 2009 . the critter's amount is also less than before in scuba seraya housereef, because it was flooded by storm in March 2011.

perry kuo

Perry, to be accurate, there are lunar, tidal and life cycles to consider. I don't think there'll be much "consistency" like a zoo. Week to week, month to month and year to year variations exist. Unless one dives the site 24/7, what we witness is possibly just a different point in the cycle. Just choosing 2 data points isn't enough. Even the diveguides (who dive it daily and are the best source of evaluation) don't pay much attention to the life cycles of each species etc.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements