Sign in to follow this  
pooley

Aquatica 20D housing with aquaview, ports and more

Hi folks,

I have the following items available for sale, as I'll probably not be diving for a while.

Aquatica A20 housing with Aquaview viewfinder installed, equipped with a heinrichs weikamp ttl adaptor and 1 inch base adaptor on each arm - £850

8 inch dome port with shade and neoprene cover. Port has a scratch on the surface which should fill with water or could be polished out. Shade had a crack on the base which has been fixed and was purely cosmetic - £275

Manual focus macro port, 1 very small mark 1/2 inch from the edge of the glass, neoprene covers included - £200

29mm extension ring, exc condition part #18456 - £90

focus gear for canon 60mm macro lens - £30

zoom gear for canon 10-22mm lens - £30

2 x sea & sea sync cables - £25 each

Buyer pays shipping

Mike

post-25548-1312227478.jpg

post-25548-1312227495.jpg

post-25548-1312227511.jpg

Edited by pooley

Hi Mike,

If for whatever reason you decide to separate the Aquaview finder from the rest of the kit, I'll be glad to take it off your hands. Message me if interested!

Regards,

George

Hi Mike,

If for whatever reason you decide to separate the Aquaview finder from the rest of the kit, I'll be glad to take it off your hands. Message me if interested!

Regards,

George

I might be interested in housing without viewfinder as i have a nauticam viewfinder and aquatica adapter....what would the housing price be then?

I might be interested in housing without viewfinder as i have a nauticam viewfinder and aquatica adapter....what would the housing price be then?

Hi,

Will definitely take the following off your hands,

Flat port, 29mm extension and 60mm zoom gear.

Let me know re housing

Duncan

All items sold pending payment.

Leigh / George, I've tried to PM you, but I can't until tomorrow for some reason, I'll try again then.

Mike

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements