Sign in to follow this  
gecko1

SE Alaska on the Nautilus Swell

Hi all,

Just got back from a really amazing trip in Southeast Alaska on the Nautilus Swell. The trip was lead by Berkley White of Backscatter and we had a boat full of talented photographers. Really a great group and we were treated to a great time. Humpback whales everywhere we looked, several people got really nice bear shots while kayaking and of course there was excellent diving. Most of my images are underwater as I let the others with the pricey glass handle the topside stuff. Here's a selection of my images from the trip but I think it's worth looking at the full gallery to see all of them.

Hopefully the others will share some of their images (and I think Berk might be working on something for the Backscatter site as well).

Cheers,

Clinton

Full Gallery

_DSC9274.jpg

_DSC9287.jpg

_DSC6167.jpg

_DSC6414.jpg

_DSC7964.jpg

_DSC8001.jpg

_DSC9450.jpg

Awesome stuff....love the Wide angle! How cold are we talking there? Best,

Joe

Thanks!

Temps were mostly in the 45-47F range. Cold but perfectly comfortable in a drysuit.

Clinton

Such fantastic photos!! Loving the wide angle and the macro. How long was the trip?

Wonderful gallery! How long was your trip and how many dives did the group do?

Fletcher

Wonderful gallery! How long was your trip and how many dives did the group do?

Fletcher

Thanks!

Trip was 14 days and we were offered 28 dives. I think my buddy Dave and I were the only ones to do all of the dives. Some of the other folks skipped a few for kayaking, whale and bear watching, etc.

Clinton

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements