Sign in to follow this  
sabbath999

Bulkhead cap, Ikelite

Anybody know where I can find an Ikelite bulkhead cap? Every place I check seems to be out of stock, one guy on ebay wants higher than full retail plus 8 bucks to ship one which is just silly.

Anybody know where I can find an Ikelite bulkhead cap? Every place I check seems to be out of stock, one guy on ebay wants higher than full retail plus 8 bucks to ship one which is just silly.

I am pretty sure I have several. Go to my profile page, navigate to my website and my email address is in the bio. I'll give you one.

I guess my site is in my signature, go from there.

Ike won't sell parts directly? They included spare o-rings and handle screws/spacers when I sent a housing in for service (with that in the written service request), so I just sort of assumed they'd sell spare parts like bulkhead covers directly, if you asked. Otherwise, I'd try B&H. They do show it out of stock, but at least you only pay retail, and they'll get it to you as soon as they can.

Edit: Diverdave beat me to the 'send' button with a better offer. :dance:

Edited by rtrski

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements