Sign in to follow this  
loftus

Whaleshark Madness - Isla Mujeres

Very cool Jeff! I'd like to see your daughter's shot w/ the tuna as well if she cares to post it.

Cheers

James

Awesome images Jeff... I like the 2nd shot in the first post best.

Regards

Jean.

What a great set of images. 2 and 5 in the first batch are my favourites Jeff. Nicely done.

Stew

These are fantastic! Definitely adding to my someday list!

Really Nice! My favorites are 2 and 5 of the first batch and then the bw shot looking down and the closeup of the remoras. It looks like you guys had some awesome conditions.

If I may make a very humble suggestion: watch your blues, I think you are needlessly blowing them in some images. I know how easy this is to do in those kinds of conditions. Sometimes it's useful to turn on gamut warning in photoshop.

For example:

post-34719-1314271224.jpg

Was it your first time? It must have been exhilarating. I know the feeling, having swum with the biggest fish in the world many times in the past. Was this on scuba? About the whale sharks in silhouette, I disagree with the observation that they are not that pleasing. What's wrong with the whale shark's silhouette? On the contrary, I think it's majestic especially with the semi-sunburst above. Just a small suggestion: you might want to adjust the levels/curves of some of the shots because they are underexposed. A simple selective color command will also give you some pleasing blues.

Cheers,

Norman

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements