Sign in to follow this  
eperet1986

WTB: Will buy broken lenses, cameras and flashes

Looking for any broken, or need of repair lenses, cameras and flashes. Send me what you got. Please include what make / model and what is wrong with it and what you want for it. Thanks.

Edited by eperet1986

Looking for any broken, or need of repair lenses, cameras and flashes. Send me what you got. Please include what make / model and what is wrong with it and what you want for it. Thanks.

I have a Nikon AF 60mm macro 2.8D lens. 2cm long crack on exterior plastic housing, damaged in transit. Currently, lens does not stop down- lens is stuck open at f2.8 aperture.

Auto focus still works fine.

Cosmetically, lens is in superb shape.

I'd like $100 for the lens. Thanks for your consideration.

Brandon Cole

tel: 509-535-3489

e: brandoncole@msn.com

I have two Nikon n90s in good working condition.

Make me an offer??

Replied to messages with offers. Mailing address sent to serious sellers. I appreciate all the interest. Keep them coming.

i have a SB-28 possibly dx cant remember, all looks fine but flash wont fire..

I've got a Sony HDR HC9 camcorder - it's in perfect working condition, but the firewire/iLink out has a bent pin, so it won't connect to a computer... baseplate for tripod is cracked as well, but otherwise it's cosmetically like new. $400? (Retails for $1,099). Have also got several high capacity and medium capacity batteries for it.

eperet1986-

Are you interested in the Nikon 60mm macro?

Cheers,

Brandon

I apologize, I thought I replied to all inquiries. Thank you for your offer, I have sent you a message in your email.

Interested in the Sony HC9? Didn't get a response.

I apologize, I thought I replied to all inquiries. Thank you for your offer, I have sent you a message in your email.

Interested in the Sony HC9? Didn't get a response.

I appreciate the interest. I apologize if you have not received a response, seems my internet connection was having problems that day.

Would have to respectfully decline on your camcorder. I have no experience or idea how to repair camcorders, nor would I have use for it after.

No worries, I understand

I appreciate the interest. I apologize if you have not received a response, seems my internet connection was having problems that day.

Would have to respectfully decline on your camcorder. I have no experience or idea how to repair camcorders, nor would I have use for it after.

I have a water damaged Canon G9 Powershot

I have one too, flooded in freshwater. It fires up OK but is inoperative.

I've got a Nikon 70-300mm f4-5.6 D ED AF Lens. Dropped it and now the zoom ring doesn't zoom the lens (it does zoom via push-pull). Also the aperture is now stuck stopped all the way down at smallest setting. Make me an offer. I have caps and hood and owner's manual for it still.

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-70-300mm-4-5-6...a/dp/B00005LENR

Jim

Edited by arthropoda

I have a couple of lenses for a Canon xti, they work fine and are digital, one is the 100-300 mm and the other is the standard one that came with camera, i think it is a 30mm if interested you can email me with an offer

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements