DiverPam

Opened cover of Alert Diver and found MY picture

Went to the mailbox today and found the latest edition of Alert Diver. Opened the cover up on my way back into the house and started jumping up and down. I was looking down at one of my pictures. It is on the first page of the magazine with the Aggressor ad. This one is called My First Manta. I took this June of 2010 in Palau at German Channel. This is also the one alot of folks on here gave me feedback about when I was entering the 2010 Annual Aggressor Photo competition. So..thanks again for the help last year on this.

Just wanted to share with you guys. Knew that I could jump up and down on here and you would get it. My son even recognized the picture and I got a "That's cool mom." Which says alot - since sometimes I think my family gets tired of all the photography stuff I go on about.

Happy and all smiles - DiverPam

quote name='Alex_Tattersall' date='Aug 12 2011, 07:51 PM' post='289045']

Well done! Can we see the pic?

Here it is. I might try and take a shot of the page in the magazine in a little while. Thanks for asking to see it

post-25529-1313194024.jpg

Thanks Jack. Here is a shot from the page. Once again, my family thinks I am nuts. Sitting there on the couch watching me try and take a shot of a magazine page.

post-25529-1313195413.jpg

Edited by DiverPam

Beautiful image, Pam!

Huge Congrats Pam! Really nice to see.

Cheers,

Steve

Nice shot. The mooring line is a good line.

Congrats,

Allan

Thanks guys. Wish I could say that the mooring line was totally planned. Just happened to be in the right place at the right time when the manta came through. This was at the end of the dive and we had not seen any manta at the feeding station.

Hapyp diving - Pam

Cool!!

Nice going,

Elmer

Congratulations Pam! Don't worry if your immediate family thinks your nuts , your Wetpixel family understands your excitement!!!!!!!

Mike

Great shot. I remember you posting it on here a while ago for a competition you were submitting it too. ( I think I did anyway )

Its a fab shot and congratulations to you.

Stew

Your photo is awesome and congratulations, what a lovely surprise.

I love that shot!! The mooring line really makes it unique, and the picture-of-the-picture doesn't do it justice - the print is gorgeous. Congrats :)

Wow, definitely BRAVO :D I saw the shot in the magazine, a real "stop in your track" image, didn't realize it was yours, quite happy it is you. you have been putting this D90 seriously to work Pam!

Wow, definitely BRAVO :D I saw the shot in the magazine, a real "stop in your track" image, didn't realize it was yours, quite happy it is you. you have been putting this D90 seriously to work Pam!

Thanks Jean - I love my D90 - and wish I could get in the water more with it (but who on here doesn't wish for more underwater time).

Happy diving and Merry Christmas - Pam

Sponsors

Advertisements