Deep6

Sony Nex7 Rummor

The panason gh2 is not that much bigger than the rangefinder style, and is well supported by housing manufacturers.

It is a truly great camera. With built in view finder, and does not slow down at all in live view. Still pic IQ near canon (very close on DR and SNR), and the best video out there, of any vidslr...

You don't have to wait!

They gh2 has a hotshoe, so you can use wire sync cords if desired. The nex7 and gf7 also are supposed to have hotshoes.

Remember earlier i said i wouldnt hold my breath for the sony e-mount macro lens..

well..

speak of the devil..

There is now a new sample pics of the sony 30mm macro lens..

http://sonyalphanex.blogspot.com/2011/09/s...ns-samples.html

Michael Reichman is a Sony NEX 7 fan boy :D He does reflect on that he only found one real short comming for the camera (HD in 0.7not 2 EVs). Nice review.

Check it out:

M. R. Nex 7

Bob

Changing time and f-stop is a pest with the NEX 5. Of course, it does work, but boy... so complicated. You have to press a button to choose if you wish to change time or f-stop, then turn a wheel (which sometimes did not have enough grip - poor design of the housing!! ) to change the values, then press the button again twice to select the other option, then turn the wheel again. O

Hi, I have just registered here and was browsing the recent topics, when I came across this one. I have just bought a Nex-5 and Nauticam housing, and have only limited experience with it. However, with the latest firmware update you are able to customize many buttons on the camera, which makes changing settings a lot easier. As for shooting in M mode, rotating the dial directly changes aperture OR shutter speed, and you need only to press one button once (the bottom on on the control dial I think) to switch between the two. If you work like this, the nudi should not have moved to much :-)

Cheers,

Reindert

Sponsors

Advertisements