scuba_cfc

Ikelite SS200 (orange)

I saw a couple of old Ikelite SS200 strobes lying around and was wondering if I could use this with my Sea and Sea Canon 50D housing? I only plan to use it in manual mode for wide angle work. What cords would I need to connect it to the 5-pin Nikonos bulkhead on the housing? Thanks

I saw a couple of old Ikelite SS200 strobes lying around and was wondering if I could use this with my Sea and Sea Canon 50D housing? I only plan to use it in manual mode for wide angle work. What cords would I need to connect it to the 5-pin Nikonos bulkhead on the housing? Thanks

You need the #4104.32 dual manual cord.

Yes, you can use them in manual mode as long as you use the manual cord. If you use a TTL cord they won't fire, even if you set them and the camera to manual.

I use dual SS200's with an Ikelite 50D housing and TTL dual sync cord and use them in manual without a problem.

If you end up not using them and want to offload the batteries give me a yell :)

Sponsors

Advertisements