Sign in to follow this  
yokomb

Dive Operators in West Mauii???

Hi,

I'll be traveling to Mauii in January with some family. We will be staying on the North west side of Mauii by the Kapalua airport. Can anyone recommend some good dive operators?

I have never been to Mauii/Hawaii. I see most of the operators tend to be in the south region of Mauii. I assume its best to get an operator that is close to your resort? Do some operators offer shuttle services?

Any information is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brett

I highly recommend Extended Horizons (www.extendedhorizons.com) They run a great operation, and tend to cater to more advanced divers. I have been a repeat customer for over 10 years, and have yet to have a negative experience. I am in no way affiliated, just a very satisfied customer.

As for departure locations: The Extended Horizons boat usually leaves from the Mala wharf, on the north edge of Lahaina, which is about a 10 minute drive south from the resorts in Kaanapali. I believe there are also some resort operators who board catamarans off of Kaanapali beach, but I have no experience with them. I am not aware of any operators in West Maui who provide shuttle service, but I never really looked for or requested such a service.

Hope this helps- Have a great trip!

-ScubaDuck

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements