Depth 75m

f 4.0

ISO 640

Shutter 1/50

Canon 7D + tokina 10-17

[vimeohd]28773296[/vimeohd]

Hoping to get new video lights soon:)

Cheers

Excellent color and focus. Job well done.

Steve

Nice shot!

This is the B17 near the Vis Island in Croatia, isn't it?

PS

Why trch divers like so much epic music? :laugh:

Hehe epic wreck, epic music:) check my other videos on Vimeo, there is no epic music....:)

Yes this is wreck near island Vis. Last year they found another plane B24 Tulsamerica ( last one made i US), but it won`t be open for diving until summer 2013:(

This B17 is very famous between divers because it is well preserved, it wasn`t shot down, it was landed by pilots.

I've moved this to the appropriate forum. Dobar pasow Alex, but you should really clean the sensor,lens or dome port for dirt specs. It was sort of distracting. :laugh:

Were you diving out of Komiza or Vis? I really miss going to Komiza!

I've moved this to the appropriate forum. Dobar pasow Alex, but you should really clean the sensor,lens or dome port for dirt specs. It was sort of distracting. :laugh:

Were you diving out of Komiza or Vis? I really miss going to Komiza!

I was diving out of Komiza, my friend works in Dive center:) Dome port is a bit dirty cause it has scratches, but I`ll fix it:)

If you ever come back to Komiža or near Split let me know, we have plenty of wrecks to dive:)

Thanks

Looks great; but as Drew said, sensor dust is distracting.

Edited by loftus

Enjoyed that Alex and the video quality is good for that depth.

If you're looking for suggestions for improvement, there were quite a few similar shots. It would be cool to swim well away from the wreck and get some static, wide shots providing more of an overview of the site. Perhaps get the camera steady on the sea bed and let your buddies provide movement as they swim around the wreck.

Also it looks like you could use some more bulk on your rig to steady it. By which I mean floats+weights, tripod etc.. Anything to add inertia to it to smooth out the wobbles. The additions can also improve the trim (i.e. adjust the centre of gravity/flotation).

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements