glamourpuss

digital paintings

I've been playing around with some of my underwater images in Photoshop and Painter turning them into "Digital Paintings". I'd love to know what you think.

Some of them have been more successful than others, but it's been fun creating new works of art when I can't be out there diving.

Lionfish_Web.jpg

Blenny_Web.jpg

Jelly_Web.jpg

More of them here on my site >>

Cheers!

Like them; probably would hang very nicely in a public place.

I like these, and I like the concept of turning a photograph into an artistic rendition.

I was playing around with the Idea on Photoshop a while back with my wave photography. I think you did a much better job then I did. These can definitely be hung on a wall anywhere!

The textures in the water in the last one are cool. I think I prefer it over the first shot of the lionfish because it's obviously art instead of photo, whereas the lionfish you have to think about it a little bit. Nice job.

great job. I like both the first and the last one. yes on canvas it would look great ;)

Thanks guys... I've been playing around with a few more, trying to find the right balance between art and photo. Definitely a fun way to pass the time when I can't be in the water.

Sponsors

Advertisements