Sign in to follow this  
Karl

My first article in a international magazine

Well I have had my first article published in a major magazine and am feeling pretty chuffed :)

It is in issue 148 of Sportdiving Magazine on page 50 and is titled 'The Aquarrazi Adventure' and is about my trip to Tulamben in Bali last year. I think I need to get back there and do a follow up article :fishblue:

I have had a few articles in their local (Australian) magazine - Divelog - but this is the first in their glossy.

All the photos were taken with my Sea & Sea DX-1G.

The name Aquarazzi came about because someone reckons we were like the Paparazzi except we were chasing fish with our cameras and not celebrities :laugh:

Karl

Got my copy in the post today- looks good! Looking forward to sitting down this arvo for a good read!

Nice job! Congrats to you. You have every right to feel chuffed. Thanks for sharing with us. Looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Happy diving - Pam

Thanks everyone - I hope you enjoy the article. I have just booked a return trip for next year in Jul 12 to do a follow up article on the not so common sites - i.e. the ones the locals dive ^_^. Only 289 days to go :)

Heading to Albany in November to dive the ex HMAS Perth as a part of the 10th anniversary of its sinking so hoping that should be a good next topic - got the bug now so I will keep on with it ^_^

Karl

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements