Sign in to follow this  
RestlessDeviant

Ludovico Einaudi - Nuvole bianche (Underwater Paradise) 1080 HD

Ever since I heard this, I have been wanting to try and get close to the beauty of this track with some underwater clips.

[youtubehd]AMjMFgm_1G8[/youtubehd]

Nice mix of Indonesian and Australian dive clips. My only criticism is the panning for a couple of sequences need to be slower. Seems like you used an AVCHD camera, so when you pan too fast, the codec breaks down a bit and you lose the sharpness. Let the codec work better by panning slower and then speed up in post if necessary.

And yes Einaudi is a master at minimalistic music.

Hey man thanks for watching.

The footage is from an AVCHD camera, just watched the youtube video and can see what you mean.

I checked the clip i rendered in MP4, and the original and it was much better with the panning shots. I think YouTube, does some weird thing formatting it. Just saw Nick has a Vegas work flow posting to uploading clips for YouTube so gonna check that out.

Have not be out filming for so long now, but when I get back to it will work on panning slower. I always found panning shots were always quite hard to get a really steady straight line with a camera that has a lcd screen back plate

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements