Sign in to follow this  
voodoomagic5

FOR SALE: Nauticam 550D for Canon T2i / Tokina 10-17 / Zoom Gear / Zen DP-100 Port

I recently bought the Nauticam 550D / Tokina 10-17 lens / Nauticam Zoom Gear for the Tokina / Zen DP-100 Port for the Tokina for a trip to Guadalupe Island last month. I came away with BEAUTIFUL pics and vids! Unfortunately, I am not an active diver and will be selling my gear as a package. I've used the gear for a total of 13hrs underwater. All items come in original box. No floods or issues with housing.

Included with the package is a handy wrist strap.

$3700 + shipping (from NY).

If anyone is interested in ONLY the Nauticam housing, that is $2250 + shipping.

I accept PayPal.

If interested or have questions, PM me. First come, first serve.

Thanks for looking!

nauticam2.jpg

I apparently cannot send a PM yet...just registered to contact you about the housing. Let me know if it is still available.

Thanks,

James

What about Nauticam 550D with Zoom gear and Zen DP-100 Port but w/o Tokina 10-17 lens?

Regards,

Steven

What about Nauticam 550D with Zoom gear and Zen DP-100 Port but w/o Tokina 10-17 lens?

Regards,

Steven

Hi Voodomagic,

I would be interested in the Zen Dome + port at a reasonable price and will be in NY next week. Please PM me if interested

Kyle

I'm new to the site and unable to post a message even though I'm logged in. I'll have to figure it our later, in the meantime, if you still have this gear PM me or send email to mcolleypublic@gmail.com. Thanks.

I recently bought the Nauticam 550D / Tokina 10-17 lens / Nauticam Zoom Gear for the Tokina / Zen DP-100 Port for the Tokina for a trip to Guadalupe Island last month. I came away with BEAUTIFUL pics and vids! Unfortunately, I am not an active diver and will be selling my gear as a package. I've used the gear for a total of 13hrs underwater. All items come in original box. No floods or issues with housing.

Included with the package is a handy wrist strap.

$3700 + shipping (from NY).

If anyone is interested in ONLY the Nauticam housing, that is $2250 + shipping.

I accept PayPal.

If interested or have questions, PM me. First come, first serve.

Thanks for looking!

nauticam2.jpg

I'm interested in the Zen dome by itself if you're willing to split. I'll be in New York from overseas next week. So please PM if you are interested.

Is this still available? Im interested in the following - Tokina 10-17 lens / Nauticam Zoom Gear for the Tokina / Zen DP-100 Port.

Edited by gee13

setup still available. price is now only $3500 with free US shipping only. i accept only paypal transfers (no credit cards). thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in your gear. Please contact me by email if you still got it. glenn(at)skibselektro.dk

Regards

Glenn

Is this still available for sale? I'd be interested in the Tokina lens, zoom gear and port particularly if you have another housing purchaser.

Jim

802-425-2608

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements