craigpoconnell

DS-51 Sale Reduced

Hey,

I have an Ikelite DS-51 Strobe for sale. I bought it a year ago and used it ONCE! I got roughly 40 flashes out of it and realized that the flash is no where near powerful enough for what I photograph. Since then, it has been sittting in a Pelican case and I figured I should just sell it.

The strobe is in MINT condition and comes with a sync cord, in addition to a flex arm with an adapter to attach to your dual tray.

Here's the catch, I want to sell this as soon as possible. The price for the DS-51 Stobe is $275 due to its mint condition. Please let me know if you are interested.

Craig

post-31019-1318089691.jpg

Hey,

I have an Ikelite DS-51 Strobe for sale. I bought it a year ago and used it ONCE! I got roughly 40 flashes out of it and realized that the flash is no where near powerful enough for what I photograph. Since then, it has been sittting in a Pelican case and I figured I should just sell it.

The strobe is in MINT condition and comes with a sync cord, in addition to a flex arm with an adapter to attach to your dual tray.

Here's the catch, I want to sell this as soon as possible. The price for the DS-51 Stobe is $275 due to its mint condition. Please let me know if you are interested.

Craig

Still available?

Sponsors

Advertisements