antacid

Any mini-domes for Ikelite housings?

Hi everyone, just wondering if there are any mini dome options for Ikelite housings for the Tokina 10-17? Or am I stuck with the 6" standard dome port as the smallest option?

I'm a little sick of having that 8" dome taking up so much space in my travel bag. Also getting more and more jealous of nauticam and aquatica shooters for their wonderful port options... :D

Zen Underwater makes the DP-100 mini dome for the Tokina 10-17 to fit Ikelite housings. They are $899, same dome and same price as for the other housings.

Also www.underwatercamerastuff.com I have one of their 5" domes.

Hi everyone, just wondering if there are any mini dome options for Ikelite housings for the Tokina 10-17? Or am I stuck with the 6" standard dome port as the smallest option?

I'm a little sick of having that 8" dome taking up so much space in my travel bag. Also getting more and more jealous of nauticam and aquatica shooters for their wonderful port options... ^_^

I've got one of Bill's ports for the Sigma 8-16mm. Only done pool tests so far (and without strobes) but hope to rectify that (by a pool test with strobes...LOL) in a week or two.

Very impressed with the dome, and it is soooo small compared to the 8" it'll be a comparative joy to pack.

got mine from uwcamera too, for my tokina 10-17.

Very happy with it.

Very good construction.

Excellent service from Bill & Mary.

Perfect port lock system (comes as an option).

In brief : good Investment

Sponsors

Advertisements