Sign in to follow this  
pdemaagt

Fun at Nad-Lembeh

Just some pictures from Lembeh.

I felt like a small boy in a toy-store. Something interesting wherever you looked!.

I owe a big thank you to Simon Buxton from NAD Lembeh. After having "enjoyed" a small leak he didn't spare any efforts to ensure that I could still take pictures. Although the camera was still perfectly OK, the electronics to drive the flashes were giving me a headache.

The housing will need some repair but at least it made it through the week thanks to Simon.

Feedback on the pictures appreciated..

Peter

post-28134-1319381478.jpg

post-28134-1319381505.jpg

post-28134-1319381523.jpg

post-28134-1319381544.jpg

post-28134-1319381563.jpg

Hi Peter,

cool, that you enjoyed your stay here with us at NAD Lembeh ... you really were not lucky with your equipment on this trip ;)

I second Steve, the Nudibranch shot stands out. Cool Angle and light ... the gills look a little retracted though.

see you again and greets from lembeh,

serge

Hi Peter,

cool, that you enjoyed your stay here with us at NAD Lembeh ... you really were not lucky with your equipment on this trip ;)

I second Steve, the Nudibranch shot stands out. Cool Angle and light ... the gills look a little retracted though.

see you again and greets from lembeh,

serge

cool shots can't wait to get back in december. Hi Serge are you permanently at NAD now? Weren't you at bastianos previously?

Serge has now moved up the food chain Alvin! Pay attention.. oh, they haven't announced it have they? ok, nevermind ;)

HI Alvin,

yes, i changed to NAD Lembeh ... see you here in December!

Dec? again?!? bloody Singapore teachers make a lot of money.. so many trips to North Sulawesi, so many holidays ;)

Serge has now moved up the food chain Alvin! Pay attention.. oh, they haven't announced it have they? ok, nevermind ;)

He's still on his trial period....

:guiness:

HI Alvin,

yes, i changed to NAD Lembeh ... see you here in December!

This trip will be the last for a while. Ankle surgery awaits the day after i get back from Lembeh. ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements