ChristopherGug

JVC Picsio HD Video in Ikelite UltraCompact Housing with Ikelite Pro-V8 Light

JVC Picsio model GC-FM1 compact HD video camera (and 8MP stills)

Ikelite housing w/ red filter

Ikelite Pro-V8 light and bracket

16GB memory card

$350 (each) (includes shipping within the USA).

I have two complete setups here - one blue and one black, same price, but each has an advantage:

BLACK - is completely brand new - never been used

BLUE - has been used on 6 dives, but comes with #9306.78 67mm Thread Adapter (retail $35), so you can then purchase the WP-20 or other 67mm threaded lenses for wide-angle.

The Pro-V8 lights were both used on a different video system for about 100 dives. They are in perfect working condition and have never been flooded. I have most of the original boxes/manuals/accessories.

In full disclosure, I'm an Ikelite dealer, but these were personal systems. My intention was to rent them out, but I never actually got around to offering them as rentals. I was the one who used the blue one - just to test the system out. Feel free to contact me directly at 813-368-1826 or aquaexposure@yahoo.com and see the few other personal pieces I am selling at http://www.aquaexposure.com/AquaExposure/P...S/PRODUCTS.html

post-2868-1321339599.jpg

Okay, lets try again at $325 for either one!

-Chris Gug

Still not sold! Can't believe it! This is a REALLY good deal! But okay, I'll bump the price down one last time - after this, I'm donating them to a non-profit.

The price is now $300 for either package, including ground shipping in the USA (lower 48 states). -Chris Gug

Still not sold! Can't believe it! This is a REALLY good deal! But okay, I'll bump the price down one last time - after this, I'm donating them to a non-profit.

The price is now $300 for either package, including ground shipping in the USA (lower 48 states). -Chris Gug

this is a great deal for the camera...

did you sell them?

These units are both now sold.

-Gug

Sponsors

Advertisements