Sign in to follow this  
Kanankeban

Where you buy your equipment from?

Just wondering where do you buy your equipment from? I'm looking for a good online merchant with a strong and reliable customer support...good prices also will be nice :)

B&H is Not bad but they don't stock current stuff. Example call them and try and get the Ike Dome port for the CoolPix 5000, they clame they don't sell it.

Such a great online market but knowone is really capturing it well. For non Photo stuff DiveInn.com is by far the bext!

B&H - In fact i just called them back(must be feeling strong) and this time they told me the CoolPix 5000 doesn't need a Dome Port for the 19mm. This is painfull!

call or email Tom Harmon at www.marinecamera.com..........good prices and better service!!

Karl

De-lurking! Oh well, has to happen sometime. About to start on this crazy obsession so undoubtedly I'll be after advice and shoulders to cry on before too long :-)

I just bought a CP5000 housing and strobe through abners camera in FL - got a decent price and truly excellent service. Worked with Bob - bob@abnerscamera.com. Tell him Bob in Utah recommended him.

alien-bob - Thanks for the tip, at last I have found an online deal who knows what they sell!

abnerscamera.com, his prices are good as well.

I got the dome port in the mail today! Abners has my vote. Even with shipping under 4 days.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements