Sign in to follow this  
rclay701

Canon 30D/Ikelite Housing Package for Sale

Canon 30D with 17-85mm EF-S Lens, 60mm EF-S Macro Lens, Ikelite housing (Part 6871.30) and lens port (Part 5503.90). Includes (2) batteries for camera and original Canon charger (sorry - was not in the picture), manuals for camera and housing. Port cover and lens caps. This is a great package for someone intersted in getting into underwater photography. The camera and housing have been on approximately 100 dives. It has never leaked (nor flooded!). $1400 or best offer. I am selling because I have bought a new camera and housing. I have a port for the 60mm lens and a flash that I need to keep for the new camera. Please contact me with questions or if you would like additional pictures.

Click to email me Contact me

Rick

post-33988-1324338779.jpg

post-33988-1324338857.jpg

Canon 30D with 17-85mm EF-S Lens, 60mm EF-S Macro Lens, Ikelite housing (Part 6871.30) and lens port (Part 5503.90). Includes (2) batteries for camera and original Canon charger (sorry - was not in the picture), manuals for camera and housing. Port cover and lens caps. This is a great package for someone intersted in getting into underwater photography. The camera and housing have been on approximately 100 dives. It has never leaked (nor flooded!). $1400 or best offer. I am selling because I have bought a new camera and housing. I have a port for the 60mm lens and a flash that I need to keep for the new camera. Please contact me with questions or if you would like additional pictures.

Click to email me Contact me

Rick

Price reduced to $1,000 !!!

Rick

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements