Sign in to follow this  
Philgreen

GATES HVX200 Housing plus Panasonic HVX200A camera

Here we have for sale a GATES HVX200 underwater housing wich was hardly use as the project i was about to work with was turned down. It comes with a SUPER WIDE ANGLE lense, an (non HD, external monitor), all function buttons instaled, plus the HVX200A Camera, with 2 x P2 BLUE LINE 32GB memory cards and a hard case (Storm Case iM2750). Few minor scratches on the top of the lense (check photos).

Mail: sazeides@hotmail.com

post-35406-1325088607.jpg

post-35406-1325088658.jpg

Edited by Philgreen

Questions i got till now:

1) Did you buy the housing from new?

Yes i bought it new and i am the only owner/operator - used it 10 times approx. for snorkeling at a nearby reef

2) Is there anything that needs to be noted regarding the housing?

The user 1 knob has been damaged after normal maintenance (un/screwing the screws to checkup the know just broke)

I did order a screw with an oring to close the threat as i never used it my self and i doubt anyone would want to! There is no Distributor here in Cyprus that i could take it to in order to as a new knob in case anyone needs it.

3) Do you send the package to the UK?

I have included super fast shipping method 2-5 days within EU for this package with EMS Datapost which is like Parcelforce fast service. I will insure the package also.

4) What kind of payment methods do you accept?

I accept money bank transfer. I can also accept paypal (which i usually use for smaller transactions) payment but since the fees are too high they need to be covered on the buyers side.

That's all for now,

Philios.

post-35406-1325186436.jpg

post-35406-1325186458.jpg

Hello

Your ad says it's a Gates HVX200 Housing, but an HVX200A camera. Can you please clarify this, becuase the HVX200A model camera; does not fit with the HVX200 housing......it only fits the Gates HVX200A housing (the front bulkheads are different dimensions).

Also, could you clarify which Superwide Port this is: Is it the SWP44, or the SWP44C ?

Thank You.

Hi there,

Both are HVX200, sorry my bad.

The lens is a SWP44C.

Thanks for your interest and anything you need please don't hesitate to ask.

Now I'm really confused.

The SWP44-C: Goes with the HVX200 A camera and housing..... not the straight HVX 200.

The Super-Wide Port you have, should be the SWP44; NOT the SWP44C.

Can you please confirm exactly, the equipment you have for sale. There are significant differences between the 200; and the 200A models, and it's unclear which system you have for sale.

Thanks

I will get all the correct information shortly...sorry for the misunderstanding...please pm if you need my telephone number so that you can get a mode immediate support!

Hello all,

Now I'm really confused.

I asked gates customer services just to be sure, here is the answer,

Here is the info you need:

The HVX200 HOUSING takes the SWP44 which is no longer made.

The HVX200A housing takes the SWP44C which is a current product (retails for

$5119.00)

The difference had to do with the field of view on the camera (which is

something like 5 degrees wider on the A) and the set back of the camera

inside the housing itself.

The HVX200A housing supports either camera.

So housing will fit both, hvx200 & 200A, SWP44C is designed to fit hvx200A.

What is not said is if SWP44C will fit on hvx200, which is supposed to be 3.4mm more long in wide angle position. I guess it should fit but not sure.

If someone find the answer i'm interested as an hvx200 owner.

cheers

Paul

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements