allan

Belize Aggressor photos

First time posting any pics on wetpixel.

Belize Aggressor November. Right after hurricane, bad vis. Boat took on bad fuel, just a tough trip all around.

Still better diving than in the NY snow!

I should mention that the Aggressor fleet compensated us by giving a generous allowance to our next trip in April on the Cayman Aggressor. Very good of them, we think.

This slide show has music.

thanks for watching

Allan

Fun stuff Allan, I'll always have a soft spot for the beautiful walls around the outer islands in Belize. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Steve

If the vis. was bad, it doesn't show: I thought that the vis. was OK when I dived from the Aggressor a couple of years ago, but I'm not sure that my pictures were any better...

post-4522-1325352170.jpg

post-4522-1325351980.jpg

post-4522-1325352058.jpg

Thanks for your images!

Tim

:)

Fun stuff Allan, I'll always have a soft spot for the beautiful walls around the outer islands in Belize. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks Steve

You always seem to have a kind word to say about everyone's efforts and i hope I can meet you on some trip somewhere, someday.

Did you enjoy the music? For me, photos are very important, of course, but adding music (the correct music) gives a whole different dimension to the photos.

For example, Howard Halls' video that he did a few years ago that someone mentioned on wetpixel. As great as the video was, the impact was tripled with the music of that Alex fellow (made especially for the video)

Flicker and shutterbug etc don't give us that option.

Allan

Sponsors

Advertisements