Sign in to follow this  
jayelwin

Ikelite housing and 30D canon camera

I am selling my SLR rig. This listing is for the housing AND camera. The camera is a Canon 30D in fabulous condition. It's only been used inside the enclosure. It has 2 Canon branded batteries, charger, strap, cables, paperwork, cap, and 4GB card. It works great. Also included is the Ikelite enclosure for this camera. It has never been wet inside. It works great. I've taken it on 2 dives and about 5 snorkel trips. I'm selling a 5503 3" port on a separate listing that works great with it. It comes with an extra o-ring and the manual. Shipped free in the US $1000.

email me jayelwin at gmail dot com

img0938eq.jpg

img0940f.jpg

img0939tt.jpg

img0942t.jpg

For price comparison I just bought a 20D housing w/ lens port and DS-125 for $950 used at my LDS. Of course, it didn't come with a camera. Too bad you didn't post this a couple of weeks earlier, otherwise I'd be very interested - seems like the price is about right.

For price comparison I just bought a 20D housing w/ lens port and DS-125 for $950 used at my LDS. Of course, it didn't come with a camera. Too bad you didn't post this a couple of weeks earlier, otherwise I'd be very interested - seems like the price is about right.

Pass the word! Got any friends who dive and need a camera??

$825. Remember you get the camera and the enclosure. All you need is a lens and a port and you're all set.

I would love to buy this, would you send it to sydney Australia .. let me know thanks..

Edited by paxexists

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements