Sign in to follow this  
MATT S

Love it or hate it ???

I am just playing around with some different looks and this is what I came up with.

Be honest as I don't know if it even works for me.

post-24789-1325557917.jpg

I like the gun part, but i think some of the extra fish are distracting. Id like to see it with them removed...

I totally don't agree with you here, the fish is the only element making this an underwater photograph. I think it is a bit to "high key" but I still like it.

I am happy to see that there are more people in this forum that is interested in wreck photography and not only fish/critters :)

kind regards // Alex

Edited by AlexDawson

Thanks everyone for there input as I love trying new things and to get feedback from all the great photographers on her is great.

Alex I was going for the high Key look because I have had some really good success with topside Landscape High Key shoots lately.

I love diving wrecks as they have so much history but I cant say that I have done that much of it.

I don't love it nor hate it. I do like it though! And I do like the fish. I think if I saw it blown up with the tip of the gun in focus then I would like it more. It's amazing how different photos become once they are bigger and you can see more detail.

Also, the overexposure hit me pretty hard... anyway to soften all that white?

Is that the hmas brisbane by any chance?

Cheers Pete.

Is that the hmas brisbane by any chance?

Cheers Pete.

It is indeed the HMAS Brisbane

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements