Warby1

Inon Micro Fisheye and Close up Wet Lenses Exc Cond

For Sale Inon Wet Lenses for Digital Compacts

Inon UFL-M150 Z80 Micro Fisheye with AD adapter £225 (retail £380)

Check out this amazing lens

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7189548@N05/s...57627743300293/

http://www.blueviews.net/assets/videos/ind...eye_640x360.mov

2x UCL-165 AD Close Up Macro Lens £100 each (retail £150 each) Stackable

All lenses in absolute pristine condition no scratches as new. Fisheye has had only 2 dives!

Reason for sale - upgraded to new system, can no longer use these lenses

Price includes UK delivery

Edited by Warby1

I'm interested in the Inon micro fisheye. Can you PM me with details of how to contact you?

PM sent (I think!) Please reply here if you didnt get it.

Inon Micro Fisheye and 2x Closeup Lenses still available

Please post if you have any questions

hi! ive just bought a canon g12 and housing and i reckon these lenses will be perfect if i have the right adaptor. im in the uk too. could you send me you number? (assuming you havet sold them already)

hi! ive just bought a canon g12 and housing and i reckon these lenses will be perfect if i have the right adaptor. im in the uk too. could you send me you number? (assuming you havet sold them already)

Looks like the macro lenses are sold but the Micro fisheye is still available. It will fit with the right adapter. I'm working away at the moment so if you PM your number I can get back to you, failing that you can call me at the weekend?

Cheers

Joel

Macro lenses now sold, Micro Fisheye still available. Please check out the links in the earlier post to see what this amazing lens can do!

Looks like the macro lenses are sold but the Micro fisheye is still available. It will fit with the right adapter. I'm working away at the moment so if you PM your number I can get back to you, failing that you can call me at the weekend?

Cheers

Joel

That price is for the lens only and not the AD adaptor that comes with mine (another £50 in the UK). My lens is virtually brand new having only done 2 dives. It is also in the UK, so any UK buyer doesnt have to worry about customs and international postage.

This lens sells new at Reef Photo for 316$.

http://reefphoto.com/shop/index.php?main_p...roducts_id=5432

Did you eventually sell the Insect eye lens ? The macro lenses worked a treat in Lembeh...much easier than screw threads underwater. Cheers

Dave

That price is for the lens only and not the AD adaptor that comes with mine (another £50 in the UK). My lens is virtually brand new having only done 2 dives. It is also in the UK, so any UK buyer doesnt have to worry about customs and international postage.

Hi Dave

I was wondering how you had got on the other day. Do you have your pictures online, I'd love to see them.

I still have my Insect eye. I spent $10 on an adapter (from China) that looked as if it might let me use it, but I am still waiting 3 months later! I might still sell it as I have just bought a 8mm fisheye with new dome port and I need some cash for another strobe!

Cheers

Joel

Did you eventually sell the Insect eye lens ? The macro lenses worked a treat in Lembeh...much easier than screw threads underwater. Cheers

Dave

Hi Warby1, Just wanted to know if you shot any video on the s90 with the insect eye lens? Was really excited by the video link, but realized it was shot using a modified blue fin housing.

Sponsors

Advertisements