oosantoo

Aquatica or Sea&Sea adaptors for Subal Housings?

Hi everybody

I searched thoroughly but couldn't find any info...

Does anyone know if there is an adaptor to fit an Aquatica or Sea&Sea dome to a Subal type 3 housing?

I would like to this because I'm trying to make my system lighter and the Subal dome is heavy. But Im not ready to give up on a big dome because i love to take above/below shots..

Thanks

Hi everybody

I searched thoroughly but couldn't find any info...

Does anyone know if there is an adaptor to fit an Aquatica or Sea&Sea dome to a Subal type 3 housing?

I would like to this because I'm trying to make my system lighter and the Subal dome is heavy. But Im not ready to give up on a big dome because i love to take above/below shots..

Thanks

We have the opposite, we have the Subal port on Aquatica housing adapter, I don't know of one that would let Aquatica port on your Subal. There are some Zen dome manufactured for, and sold by Ryan and the Reef photo folks but I think they are on the heavy side also, have you checked with the Athena or Saga Dive people for third party solution?

Post edited: Admin

We have the opposite, we have the Subal port on Aquatica housing adapter, I don't know of one that would let Aquatica port on your Subal. There are some Zen domes manufactured for, and sold by Ryan and the Reef photo folks but I think they are on the heavy side also, have you checked with the Athena or Saga Dive people for third party solution?

Jose, from Saga Dive is not the cheapest solution , but really works hand-made

Sponsors

Advertisements