Hello, just had an amzing trip in Komodo, some of my top dives for sure and got lots of WA practice which was nice, heres some of my best shots, the rest can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/fontainedento...57628907375437/

post-24350-1326866295.jpg

post-24350-1326866342.jpg

post-24350-1326866366.jpg

post-24350-1326866531.jpg

post-24350-1326866554.jpg

post-24350-1326866653.jpg

post-24350-1326866672.jpg

This last one looks better in its large size, you can clearly see a Sea Hare with its two eyes in focus on the mouth of the big Nudi!

Looks like a fun trip Fontaine, I enjoyed going through the images on your Flickr page. Which boat did you use for Komodo?

Cheers,

Steve

Looks like a fun trip Fontaine, I enjoyed going through the images on your Flickr page. Which boat did you use for Komodo?

Cheers,

Steve

We used Mermaid II, they were excellent but our Indonesian guide was a bit strange, most of the time he wasnt leading the dive and he didnt point much out, and then on night dives would go ballistic about a decorator crab.... At one point he had a big piece of loose coral in his hands the size of a bowling ball that he picked up and just dropped for some reason, then managed to get a fish and pierce it onto his pointer like he was skewering it for a BBQ, he then swam off with it for no apparent reason whatsoever, it was unfortunate because the other guides were excellent.

Other then our strange guide, everything was great, we had our two kids with us and they were looked after very well and enjoyed themselves, food was excellent, boat was clean, and everything ran smoothly and safely. Also there was only 10 diving guests which made it nice and roomy.

We used Mermaid II, they were excellent but our Indonesian guide was a bit strange, most of the time he wasnt leading the dive and he didnt point much out, and then on night dives would go ballistic about a decorator crab.... At one point he had a big piece of loose coral in his hands the size of a bowling ball that he picked up and just dropped for some reason, then managed to get a fish and pierce it onto his pointer like he was skewering it for a BBQ, he then swam off with it for no apparent reason whatsoever, it was unfortunate because the other guides were excellent.

LOL that's the problem with temp guides. A few of them aren't employed permanently for a reason!

Sponsors

Advertisements