Robindotadams

FS Ikelite & Canon 450D kit for sale

OK, having just traded up I now need a nice loving home for my outgoing kit:

Packages are as follows:

1 - Canon 450D plus kit lens (18-55)

2 - Ikelite 450D housing, spares, 6" dome port and macro port. Unfortunately, the TTL function no longer works, but it still works on Manual flash.

3 - Ikelite DS125 + spare battery + broken DS125 (no water ingress, the front of the camera was broken off when a dive lift snapped it... so might be good with a little investment)

4 - Ikelite strobe cables - 1-1 and 1-2 strobes

Just getting around to putting it on ebay, but please shout me if you are interested.

Robin

OK, having just traded up I now need a nice loving home for my outgoing kit:

Packages are as follows:

1 - Canon 450D plus kit lens (18-55)

2 - Ikelite 450D housing, spares, 6" dome port and macro port. Unfortunately, the TTL function no longer works, but it still works on Manual flash.

3 - Ikelite DS125 + spare battery + broken DS125 (no water ingress, the front of the camera was broken off when a dive lift snapped it... so might be good with a little investment)

4 - Ikelite strobe cables - 1-1 and 1-2 strobes

Just getting around to putting it on ebay, but please shout me if you are interested.

Robin

Hi Robin, How much do you want for the DS 125 strobes and the cables? Would you be willing to ship to Australia? cheers Ken.

Hi Robin, How much do you want for the DS 125 strobes and the cables? Would you be willing to ship to Australia? cheers Ken.

would rather sell locally but if I do decide to ship will be in contact.

Robin

Edited by Robindotadams

Sponsors

Advertisements