Sign in to follow this  
Celia_E

FS: Fisheye FIX LED 750DX Focusing Light

For sale a lightly used Fisheye FIX LED 750 DX focusing light. Uses 8 AA batteries and I only used it for the first set of batteries. Just came back from Truk and it performs great under low light conditions. I have also used it in caves here in North Florida and I don't even have to turn on my primary when diving.

Has barely visible scratches (duh, I used it) but never flooded or mistreated. Selling it due to upgrade (Sola). I need to offset the cost of the new light :-0

Asking $300 plus shipping within CONUS. Picture son request, but it looks just like the ad pictures....PayPal ok.

Thank you for looking and dive safe,

Celia

cevesque@gmail.com

Edited by Celia_E

I might be interested.

Online documentation for anything from Fisheye is sketchy, but this model is probably worse because they count it is discontinued. One thing I haven't been able to determine about these fisheye lights is whether they have the ability to turn off when a strobe fires. I'm looking for a focus light that can do double duty as a video light, but the beam spread of this light doesn't seem wide enough to prevent a hotspot when taking a photo. I am curious what the light can do, and how you were able to use it. Did you use it for photo, video, or both?

I might be interested.

Online documentation for anything from Fisheye is sketchy, but this model is probably worse because they count it is discontinued. One thing I haven't been able to determine about these fisheye lights is whether they have the ability to turn off when a strobe fires. I'm looking for a focus light that can do double duty as a video light, but the beam spread of this light doesn't seem wide enough to prevent a hotspot when taking a photo. I am curious what the light can do, and how you were able to use it. Did you use it for photo, video, or both?

Well, I can tell you that it is a nice focusing light. It has never flooded and I only used it a few times, all in fresh water (cave diver). I would not recommend it as a video light due to it's narrow coverage but I am sure you could use it with a diffuser or maybe use two video lights to widen the coverage..

Also, this light will not turn off when the strobe fires. It did not make a difference when I used it as a modeling light.

I had no issues, other than size, with this light. I am now using a Solas light, lighter to travel with and compact.

Dive safe,

Celia

Bump!!

Edited by Celia_E

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements