Sign in to follow this  
Steve Douglas

Video System for Sale

I have moved on and am selling a complete underwater video system consisting of a Light and Motion Housing complete with LCD back monitor, Fathoms WA Port, L&M Standard, WA and Macro ports and the Sony HDV A1-U camcorder with low hours on it. All is in mint condition and completely ready to dive and film.

This system helped me win several film competitions and will be a real step up for anyone wanting to create quality underwater videos.

Asking 2700.00 + shipping for the complete system. The cam sold for $2600., the housing for $3100, the Fathoms port for $1800.00 and the 3 other ports I do not recall what they sold for. The retrofitted back LCD monitor, I also cannot recall.

PM if interested.

Steve

post-124-1331162327.jpg

post-124-1331162338.jpg

Too late to edit the first post. The pods and lights have been sold, however, I do have one battery and some L&M HID lights that used to go with the system. Aside from that, the system consists of the housing, the camcorder, LDC backplate monitor, Fathoms port and 3 additional ports for WA, SD, and Macro. Also have a wet lens for it.

Steve

Hi, I am interest to by one standart L&M lens for bluefin. what is your price ? Including shipping to France ? Paypal payment possible?

Benjamin

Too late to edit the first post. The pods and lights have been sold, however, I do have one battery and some L&M HID lights that used to go with the system. Aside from that, the system consists of the housing, the camcorder, LDC backplate monitor, Fathoms port and 3 additional ports for WA, SD, and Macro. Also have a wet lens for it.

Steve

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry not to have gotten back to you but I never received notification of your reply and I failed to check. While I have shipped many things to France, the UK, Australia without issues and have used Paypal before, I am really interested in selling the complete system and not just single out the Standard L& M lens.

Steve

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements