eric black

Aquatica D800 Housing Timing?

Probably a question for Jean- Im curious as to what the timing is around getting a housing for a new camera out into the marketplace. Im looking to book a dive trip to Belize in perhaps August and am wondering if Ill have the ability to potentially house my new camera by then.

Also, is there any way/place to preorder such an item to make sure Im near the top of the list?

thanks in advance for any replies

I am curious to know a timeline for an Aquatica housing too, Jean, please jump in!

Probably a question for Jean- Im curious as to what the timing is around getting a housing for a new camera out into the marketplace. Im looking to book a dive trip to Belize in perhaps August and am wondering if Ill have the ability to potentially house my new camera by then.

Also, is there any way/place to preorder such an item to make sure Im near the top of the list?

thanks in advance for any replies

Eric, Sorry for the delay, I was at the beneath the sea show for the week end, we are getting the D800 in next week and will start work ASAP, exact timing is impossible to say at this time, but understandably, we are considering this a top priority project and understand the need to come out with it ASAP. It will be this summer, early, mid or late… we will be in a better position to say in about a month.

Eric, you can PM me and I will let you know the dealers from which you can pre order. Also, I have a mailing list dedicated to letting folks know of our progress on this housing, if you want to be added to it let me know, I will keep you up to date (that also goes for anyone interested in this housing).

• I do not wish to discuss design progress on a public forum as I consider this (and so, I believe do the moderators on this forum) to be inappropriate for a manufacturer, distributor or any of their close associates to do so. Once a product is released, the moderators are/should be informed via press release and it is their decision to make the information public or not.

Sponsors

Advertisements