Sign in to follow this  
Proteus

WTB: Nikon D100 Housing

Anybody got a D100 housing that they want to sell? I'd like to set up an old D100 as a backup.

My main housings are Ikelite, so I have Ikelite ports and could do with just the housing. Alternately, I'd also like to hear if anybody has other brand housings, if you'll throw in a port or two (I normally shoot a 16mm or 60 mm lens).

Gary

Anybody got a D100 housing that they want to sell? I'd like to set up an old D100 as a backup.

My main housings are Ikelite, so I have Ikelite ports and could do with just the housing. Alternately, I'd also like to hear if anybody has other brand housings, if you'll throw in a port or two (I normally shoot a 16mm or 60 mm lens).

Gary

I have a L&M tita 100 with 8 inch glass port. A very clean housing. $ 650 for housing and port.

Gary

Gary

Anybody else?

Contact Drew Trent direct avtrent@aol.com he has an Aquatica D100 housing for sale available immediately.

He tried to respond to your add but was unsuccessful.

He will send you all details..

best

Mauricio Handler

I might know someone who has a nexus housing available ....pm me if you want more info.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements