loftus

The real meaning of MPH

I was wondering if I ascend at 30 fpm, how long will it take me to ascend 30 feet

I was wondering if I ascend at 30 fpm, how long will it take me to ascend 30 feet

The question should have been, "If he drives at 80mph, how quickly can her get her to a motel room?"

I want one of them......

Cheers Pete.

What a dick ... He should have more respect for his lady. If my fist travelled at 65mph towards his nose... Etc etc

Dean

And, in her defense we have this video....

The question should have been, "If he drives at 80mph, how quickly can her get her to a motel room?"

I think one major difference between men and women is while a man might drive her to the nearest motel room, an intelligent woman would just kick her out of the moving car :lol:

Signed,

A female who knows what 'miles per hour' means, as well as the difference between constant velocity and constant acceleration ;)

And, in her defense we have this video....

Both videos are just too hysterical. Has de-evolution begun already?

Classic!

LOL this is just too finny :lol:

Diggy

I'm embarrassed to say that my wife also failed this test. I couldn't believe it.

Steve

I'm embarrassed to say that my wife also failed this test. I couldn't believe it.

Steve

2 of my employees failed as well, including my office manager. What amused me is that they had no problem admitting it.

2 of my employees failed as well, including my office manager. What amused me is that they had no problem admitting it.

If my office manager failed the MPH test, I would double check my accounts receivables.

If my office manager failed the MPH test, I would double check my accounts receivables.

No worries she does not manage the money. Hmmmm, then what the hell does she manage?

Steve

But how fast does your wife run?

That clip is everywhere.

It's pretty hard to believe people don't get it.

The question is the answer :lol:

Thank god Jax knew straight away ... :lol:

Dean

You're a lucky man Dean. The strange thing is, my wife is a fast runner and should have known. :lol:

Steve

My folks who had it wrong said 'But we're just not good at math'

I said it's not math it's English, and anyway what is it with Americans and math, especially when it's mostly not math, it's arithmetic. :lol:

Yes, agreed, maths is a frequently misused word.

Although this question should be intuitive, being picky, it could involve the most simple form of algebra and therefore is maths. :lol:

Speed = Dist / Time --> Time = Dist / Speed. Then comes the arithmetic 80/80 = 1

You're a lucky man Dean. The strange thing is, my wife is a fast runner and should have known. :lol:

Steve

:)

Dean

Sponsors

Advertisements