Sign in to follow this  
echeng

Celebrate the Sea/Wetpixel Digital Portfolio Comp. 2004

CALL FOR ENTRIES

Underwater photographers -- novice or professionals: this is your chance to enter one of the most prestigious underwater digital imagery competitions in the world. Held in association with the Antibes Festival Mondial de I'lmage Sous Marine, Wetpixel.com, and the Celebrate the Sea Imagery Festival Kuala Lumpur 2004, the cash, equipment and holiday prizes are valued to over USD $60,000 in total. Winning entries may also be selected as front cover photo for Scuba Diver Australasia. The results will be announced at a gala award ceremony on 31 July 2004 in Kuala Lumpur.

Entry is easy: just 3 images of your choice. Pictures may be captured any where in the world and will be judged both as a portfolio and individually. To enter, e-mail digital@oneocean.com for more information, or download an entry form now!

Download entry form: [ word .doc ] [ pdf ]

More info: Celebrate the Sea/Wetpixel Digital Portfolio Competition 2004

An indication of file size, resolution and pixel width/length would be useful to know, and also prizes per placing, I didn't see any instructions on any of the sites.

Maybe 1400 x 950 @ 300dpi - 1.8Mb +/-?

Does it specify what qualifies you as a novice? ie previous placing in a contest etc?

Bob...It says digital camera

When you register, you get e-mailed details, but the information should be online. I'll add the info to the information page.

Added information, which you can see here.

Oh no...they list James Wiseman as a VIP in attendance. I never knew but how are we going to live with him now? :?

Doesn't that stand for "Very Ignorant Person?" Well, that's me!

Cheers

James

You'll have to shave your arms James or they'll frighten the locals and they won't allow you on stage without a trainer :D

Seriously tho' (for a moment) You will always be important to us :wink:

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements