waterloggedimages

FS LIKE NEW NAUTICAM NA-7D

I am selling my like new, less than 20 dives, no marks, scratches, dents, never flooded Nauticam NA-7D. I am obsessed with keeping my camera clean and perfect. I'm not kidding. I always rinse it in fresh water at the dive site for the ride home and then it is soaked and rinsed again at home. I am selling the housing, port 94, Nauticam focus ring for Canon 100mm macro L series lense, all Nauticam ball mounts, with the optional stainless steel brackets, and the Nauticam fiber optic connectors(2). I am also including a SAGA flip lense holder - 67mm for diopters. Comes with blank warranty card, extra O rings, grease and manual. I have invested well over $4000.00 in the package and willing to sacrafice for $3600.00.

post-35571-1335931289.jpg

post-35571-1335931302.jpg

post-35571-1335931317.jpg

post-35571-1335931423.jpg

Edited by waterloggedimages

Why are you selling? Are prices negotiable and is shipping to the Netherlands possible?

Why are you selling? Are prices negotiable and is shipping to the Netherlands possible?

Hello Janvlem,

I am not diving the housing has much as I intended. Thought I was going on a warm water trip but things didn't workout. I can insure you that the housing is like new. I would ship to the Netherlands. I can figure what the shipping would be if you would like. I feel the price is very fair. I would take off the diopter holder if you wanted me to come down on the price.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I did not take the diopter holder into account when looking at the price. Your price seems reasonable indeed. I have been looking into this and as much as I would like to buy the housing, I think I have to let it go as import taxes would raise the price with almost 40 %, making it more expensive then a new housing in my home country. Sorry for taking your time and good luck with selling

I am selling my like new, less than 20 dives, no marks, scratches, dents, never flooded Nauticam NA-7D. Always rinsed and well maintained. I am selling the housing with the Nauticam ball mounts and the optional stainless steel brackets. Comes with blank warranty card, extra O rings, grease and manual. $2950

post-35571-1336617714.jpg

post-35571-1336617729.jpg

bump

Are You Interested In selling The Saga Flip Filter Holder?

Please do not post multiple ads of the same item and follow the rules:

Classified rules

Thank you for your cooperation.

ITS NOT 2600 FOR THE ALL SET UP DREW! THANKS FOR MISSING UP MY ADD!!

I am interested only in the housing with ball mounts & stabilizers. Would pay $1,600.00 for this used housing assuming it is in good working condition - I would pay for it to be examined by Reef Photo.

FS BRAND NEW NEVER USED STILL IN THE BOX NAUTICAM NA-7D.

Serious buyers only please.

Hi,

Your ad is very confusing. The heading is

FS LIKE NEW NAUTICAM NA-7D

and now your update is

FS BRAND NEW NEVER USED STILL IN THE BOX NAUTICAM NA-7D.

If you are a serious seller, please give us a correct information and details.

Thank you.

Regards

Edmond Chan

Sponsors

Advertisements