Sign in to follow this  
eric black

FS: Aquatica D2x Housing + D2Xs camera body

Up for sale is a Nikon D2Xs camera body and Aquatica D2x housing. Both are used but in very good overall shape. Camera is in mint condition and includes a Really Right Stuff L-bracket for above water use (subtract $75 if you dont want this) and front protective cap, extra battery with charger and all original boxing and manuals. Housing is also in excellent shape includes water penetration alarm, dual strobe mounts and a spare back o-ring as well as handles, hex bolts with srench, and operation manual. Im looking for $1800 for the entire package + whatever shipping turns out to be to the buyers address. I have priced this rig low with the hope that perhaps someone who is interested in a dedicated macro rig or a spare rig can afford this. I would keep it for just this, but really dont have luggage allowance to haul two housings to sites. Both camera and housing were well cared for, never flooded, and maintained meticulously between dive trips. Most of the images on my personal website were captured with this outfit- see www.ericpeterblackimages-uw.com for a look at them. Please note that no ports are included in this auction but can be obtained rather easily through other sources. Pictures are available by request to those with serious interest only and I will do so by email so a PM to me needs to have an email address attached. Please note that if the interest is from someone international, the package is going to be heavy and large and shipping isnt going to be cheap- therefore domestic sales are preferred. Please PM me with any questions.

One last note: I would consider breaking up the camera from the housing if that is the only item you are interested in.

Ill drop the price to $1600 plus any shipping expenses. this is pretty much my bottom line as Ill just keep the unit as a spare or sell the items on the bay. Let me know if there is any interest- If the post hasnt been updated, I probably still have the item.

Up for sale is a Nikon D2Xs camera body and Aquatica D2x housing. Both are used but in very good overall shape. Camera is in mint condition and includes a Really Right Stuff L-bracket for above water use (subtract $75 if you dont want this) and front protective cap, extra battery with charger and all original boxing and manuals. Housing is also in excellent shape includes water penetration alarm, dual strobe mounts and a spare back o-ring as well as handles, hex bolts with srench, and operation manual. Im looking for $1800 for the entire package + whatever shipping turns out to be to the buyers address. I have priced this rig low with the hope that perhaps someone who is interested in a dedicated macro rig or a spare rig can afford this. I would keep it for just this, but really dont have luggage allowance to haul two housings to sites. Both camera and housing were well cared for, never flooded, and maintained meticulously between dive trips. Most of the images on my personal website were captured with this outfit- see www.ericpeterblackimages-uw.com for a look at them. Please note that no ports are included in this auction but can be obtained rather easily through other sources. Pictures are available by request to those with serious interest only and I will do so by email so a PM to me needs to have an email address attached. Please note that if the interest is from someone international, the package is going to be heavy and large and shipping isnt going to be cheap- therefore domestic sales are preferred. Please PM me with any questions.

One last note: I would consider breaking up the camera from the housing if that is the only item you are interested in.

hi, is the housing etc still for sale ?

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements