pixelfish

Strobes, like new

Strobes used on one dive, comes with box, orings and defusers. Asking $500 or best offer.

Edited by pixelfish

Strobes used on one dive, comes with box, orings and defusers. Asking $500 or best offer.

What type of strobes are you selling?

Hi

I think the heading is Sea&Sea YS100a.

Andy.

How many strobes for how much money?

If this is for 2 ys-110a strobes that are in working order I am willing to purchase.

I pm'd him yesterday at 11:29 and told him the same thing, if it's for two I'll take them

without any kind of feedback to see or pics you will be hard pressed to sell these. I got emails from her and she said she sold a housing on here but no feedback from that either. she also said she would send pics but I never got any. anybody else have any corrispondence with her?

Edited by papamac58

I am interested in Strobes. More information please.

I have two S&S YS110a strobes for sale. Used on one trip, like new condition. $450 each OBO (includes shipping anywhere in the US). Sorry this is a duplicate ad but I don't know how to delete or edit the previous post.

If you're interested you can also email me at pixelfishphotos@gmail.com

post-33670-1338743214.jpg

post-33670-1338743235.jpg

she said that she was out of town and would send me pictures on thursday but I have yet to see them. she also said she has no form of feedback so buyer beware on this one, I'm out.

One S&S YS 110A, used once and in pristine condition for sale $450.00 OBO.

My email is mbonneau222@gmail.com

post-36292-1338758402.jpg

post-36292-1338758477.jpg

Edited by Beachboy

she said that she was out of town and would send me pictures on thursday but I have yet to see them. she also said she has no form of feedback so buyer beware on this one, I'm out.

Hi, I'm not sure who you're speaking with but warning people away from my post because I have trouble using this forum, isn't fair.

You can see the pictures posted online now under a new topic - and if you send me your personal email address, I'll gladly send you pictures of the strobes.

While I do not have "seller" ratings that you speak of, I do have very credible friends in the dive industry that will vouch for me.

You are welcome to email me at pixelfishphotos@gmail.com

Thanks.

without any kind of feedback to see or pics you will be hard pressed to sell these. I got emails from her and she said she sold a housing on here but no feedback from that either. she also said she would send pics but I never got any. anybody else have any corrispondence with her?

Once again, please stop posting derogatory messages toward me and/or the post for my strobes. I travel often and am not always at the computer to manage this as quickly as people would like. It doesn't make me a flake. I have two like-new strobes for sale if anyone is interested. I'm happy to send pictures now that I have taken them, feel free to email me. pixelfishphotos@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi

I think the heading is Sea&Sea YS100a.

Andy.

Hello Andy,

I have two strobes, you can see the pictures attached to a newer post from this weekend. I'm asking $450 or best offer. Shipping in the US for free.

If you're still interested, please email me at pixelfishphotos@gmail.com

Thank you.

What type of strobes are you selling?

Hi, sorry if the topic of the ad wasn't clear. I have two S&S YS110a strobes like-new for sale. I decided to keep my 120s and no sense in having these sit around.

I'm asking $450 or best offer. If you're intersted, please email me at pixelfishphotos@gmail.com

Thank you.

How many strobes for how much money?

Hello,

You may see replies to other posts which have answered your question by now but here goes.

I have two S&S YS110a strobes and am asking $450 ea or best offer. I'll ship anywhere in the US for free.

I tried to edit the original post with no luck so there is a new posting with pictures of the strobes created on June 2nd. I'm happy to send pictures via email as well. contact me at pixelfishphotos@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.

If this is for 2 ys-110a strobes that are in working order I am willing to purchase.

Hi, I apparently wrote the ad incorrectly as I'm asking $450ea or best offer. The strobes were only used once so they're like new. Shipping anywhere in the US free. pictures are attached to a new post I made on June 2nd. or I'm happy to send them via email if you contact me. pixelfishphotos@gmail.com

Thanks.

I wrote nothing derogitory at all, a warning is just that. You emailed me a few times and each time you said " I will send pictures tomorrow" but you never did, this kind of inaction does not instill confidence in you as a seller. As far as feedback anyone can get people they know to say you are an upstanding person but that doesn't mean you are, I'm not saying you are not but I have been burned before and wont let it happen again if I can help it. Good luck on your sale and I truly hope someone buys them and gets them as promised and be sure to leave them feedback and ask them to do the same just as you should have with the person that you said bought your housing off of this forum.

Same pics of the strobes as beachboys, are you the same person

Same pics of the strobes as pixelfish, are you the same person

Hhmmmm, new thread for strobes and beachboys thread for the same kind of strobes, same price and exact same pics either they are the same person, a couple both trying to sell them or?

Same pics of the strobes as pixelfish, are you the same person

No we are not the same person. Somehow our strobes for sale got combined since we posted from the same computer. If you want the strobe please make an offer.

Sponsors

Advertisements