Sign in to follow this  
seadweller

OCEANIC WHITE TIP EXPEDITION

I have just finished writing my trip report on my oceanic white tip expedition with Jim Abernethy. As always is the case with Jim and the crew of the Shearwater the trip was a blast. For full trip report and pics please check my blog.

http://seanhavas.com/blog/?p=609

I have just finished writing my trip report on my oceanic white tip expedition with Jim Abernethy. As always is the case with Jim and the crew of the Shearwater the trip was a blast. For full trip report and pics please check my blog.

http://seanhavas.com/blog/?p=609

Oooh, sounds like it was a wonderful trip! You've got some very nice photos that make me long for going out on another one of Jim's trips. Although, I sadly can't help but wonder if the fishermen were the cause of the makos not being at the buoy.

-Gina

Oooh, sounds like it was a wonderful trip! You've got some very nice photos that make me long for going out on another one of Jim's trips. Although, I sadly can't help but wonder if the fishermen were the cause of the makos not being at the buoy.

-Gina

Thanks Gina. Jims trips are always a blast! In all honesty we did not stay long enough at that spot to definitively say that there are no makos there, just a few hours on one day. That being said, fishermen are the cause of makos not being in many places they used to be and unfortunately that is more than likely the case at this buoy as well.

Will definitely need to join one of Jim's excursions one of these days. Some very nice photos. Thanks for the report

Steve

Will definitely need to join one of Jim's excursions one of these days. Some very nice photos. Thanks for the report

Steve

You definitely should. Thanks a lot.

Fantastic work. Sounds like a great trip

Great report and yes you are right all trips with Jimmy are exciting and adventurous! I have a spot left on my Shark and Dolphin Trip coming up in August!

Edited by TN DIVER

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements