Sign in to follow this  
Steve Douglas

CS 6 Premier Pro?

Someone sent me this question and I haven't a clue as to the answer. Maybe someone here can assist.

Steve

"My question is whether you can start a project on the Mac version of Premiere Pro and then transfer the project to a Windows version of Premiere Pro and work on it there."

For those who are interested, I finally heard back from the Adobe Development team and they said that 'Yes, you can go back and forth with your projects from PC to Mac and back.

Steve

This would have been excellent if my little girl hadn't soaked my MBP in Fruit juice!!! ... IS there a way of retrieving Mac formatted Ext HDD files into a Windoze laptop to view on Prem Pro CS.5.5 (have I asked this before???)

Dean

Dean... I am PC illiterate however, it seems logical to me to export your Mac files into a format that the PC uses and then do the transfer. PC people use Quicktime, right? So couldn't you take your Mac QT files and just bring them over?

Steve

Dean... I am PC illiterate however, it seems logical to me to export your Mac files into a format that the PC uses and then do the transfer. PC people use Quicktime, right? So couldn't you take your Mac QT files and just bring them over?

Steve

My laptop doesn't recognise the External HDD ??? I have dowmloaded a software trial that should help with most of it :)

Dean

What software? Curious minds want to know.alien.gif

Steve

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements