offthegrid

Name change

Hi folks,

If you want name changes etc, please feel free to PM me!

All the best

Adam

Really "funny", now after, when I sent this text I can do everything, what I describe, so I guess no action is needed, please ignore this

Adam, hi...

I would like to start new topic with my problem, but I can not, so sorry to write OT, but simply I can not do it in other way, I dont know why.

1. I can login to wetpixel forum, I registered really long time ago and I didn't write anything on the forum

2. I can not edit my profile, I get access is denied

3. I can not start any new topic

4. I can not PM anybody

I guess, there is something wrong with my account, so maybe the best solution would be delete my account, so I can register again.

Can you do that for me, or check my account please?

Thank you.

Edited by 2ge

I have been having exactly the same problems as 2ge... except mine haven't resolved themselves.

My situation is literally identical, so I won't re-write what he's said. However, I've also tried creating a new account, and logged in using both Firefox and Chrome, but no change.

Can anyone help??!

Haha! OK, I see. So for others encountering the same issue: you need to post a message (probably an introductory one somewhere) before the functions all free up. Doh.

Edited by drpepper

hey there

Ive just registered with the wetpixel forum and wanted to start a new topic in classifieds, but for some reason i cannot - the start new topic button is greyed out and it states -

You cannot start a new topic

is there a reason for this?

this was the only place i could post this question.

Hi Wildman,

It is likely that this is because you have not yet completed the registration process. Have a look in your spam filters and see if there is an email from us in there:) It may also be as you need to make a post in order to complete the registration. Your post above may have done this.

If not, come back to me and I'll figure out why.

Adam

Sponsors

Advertisements