Sign in to follow this  
writepic

Basking Sharks Scotland Extra Dates '12

Due to the large amount of sharks present currently 30 to 40 per day, we are offering an extra week this year, from the 4th to 11th of August. There is already interest in filling this boat, and it would be good to fill it (only 6 spaces available).

This trip is raved about by everyone who goes on it. I'm not just saying that to fill it, I love this trip to bits and love it when new people discover how special it is.

more detail on acuatours.com or email me at either writepic@gmail.com or acuatours@gmail.com

Do you do these every year as I may be interested in 2013

yes. taking bookings for 2013. :)

I've done this trip with writepic (Mark) for the last two years and love it.

It is a wildlife photography trip (that happens to be underwater), rather than a dive trip. So you have to get out of the 3 dives a day mentality and you have to be prepared that some days the conditions might be against you, while others it will be shark soup and you'll be shooting all day. In fact there can be so many sharks around that they are jumping out of the water to find some space!

It is an amazing location, with fantastic people and great wildlife of all sorts. Go for the experience and treat the sharks as the icing on the cake.

Alex

I've done this trip with writepic (Mark) for the last two years and love it.

It is a wildlife photography trip (that happens to be underwater), rather than a dive trip. So you have to get out of the 3 dives a day mentality and you have to be prepared that some days the conditions might be against you, while others it will be shark soup and you'll be shooting all day. In fact there can be so many sharks around that they are jumping out of the water to find some space!

It is an amazing location, with fantastic people and great wildlife of all sorts. Go for the experience and treat the sharks as the icing on the cake.

Alex

Thanks for the thumbs up alex!! Dates now changed 12th to 18th Aug for this extra week. Boat days Mon to Fri.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements