danielstassen

To Sell: 2 x YS 110 alpha

Hi Guys,

Selling my 2 YS 110 alpha. Great working condition, lots of scratches, around 2-3 years old, never flooded.

Located in Indonesia, could ship anywhere is South East Asia if you are planning a trip?

2 strobes with Nauticam optical cord, ultralight adaptors, 2 silicon tubes

US$ 750 (Shipping not included)

2 strobes with ultralight adaptors, 2 silicon tubes

US$ 700 (Shipping not included)

If you are interested, go ahead and contact me on danielstassen@mac.com

Cheers

Daniel

post-21493-0-08661500-1344521343_thumb.jpg

Daniel,

Why are you selling?

How much total for shipping to the US (NY, 1316) and do you take Paypal?

Stephen

Daniel,

Why are you selling?

How much total for shipping to the US (NY, 1316) and do you take Paypal?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I am selling because I have not really used them since I bought 2 Inon Z240 strobes more than 1 year ago... Bit if a shame to leave them take dust on a shelf.

Yes, I accept paypal but must charge 2.9% of the total amount.

Sorry but can't find Post Code 1316 on the DHL website, so I tried with 13160 which might or might not be close to you but it should anway give us a good estimate of shipping to the US from Indonesia. To that post code the estimate shipping cost is US$ 111.71. The shipping only takes 3 days

Note I will only be able to ship the items around August 27 as I am now in a remote location.

Cheers

Danie

Both strobes still available...

As I have not yet received any positive response, I am willing to share shipping cost, let's say 50/50. So, you wouldn't need to pay more than $60 to ship pretty much anywhere in the world, and less in Asia.

Cheers

Daniel

Both strobes still available...

Price online is around US$ 650 per strobe. For both strobes I am willing to sell only for US$700, the shipping worldwide is around US$100.

As I am willing to share the cost of shipping, you would only need to pay US$ 750 to get both strobes.

Cheers

Daniel

Edited by danielstassen

Hi Daniel, I'm upgrading from a compact camera to an Olympus PEN E-pl3 in the PT-EP05L housing, this has 2 fibre optic sea and sea connectors on it, will the YS-110a's sync ok with this set up. These will be my first strobes, and it will make a big difference as I can get 2 for the same price as buying one new. Would these be a good place to start? Also I dont have a tray or arms, don't suppose you are selling any with these?

One sold, One left

Price for the last unit is US$350 or US$375 with the Nauticam optical cord. Shipping costs +- US$60 Worldwide, willing to share 50% of shipping cost.

If you are planning a holiday in Bali in November/December, I could bring it to your hotel.

Cheers,

Daniel

Sponsors

Advertisements