Sign in to follow this  
mexwell

EOS 300D in the Med. Sea: more fishy pics

Hi Folks!

I am posting some more pics from my short trip to Mallorca.

Same for the settings: 1/50 and f/10 on all shots.

Please keep in mind that all of the posted med. sea shots are from my very first two dives with this rig.

Nice amount of movement in the comber shot, but maybe the focus was a little narrow. Lot of fishing line there!

Hi mexwell,

nice to see another german here in wp. Seems to be quite good for having a few shots in Mallorca. I love the pictures!

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

welcome! And your are living no more than 15km away... that means we should go diving some time... :)

BTW there are several other germans on this forum. Simon and Andi just for example... You will love it here.

BTW: Eric do you ever thought about making a statistic available where all the forum menbers are living? I guess the new software should do that within two mouseclicks?! I would love to now how far we are spread around the globe...

Hi mexwell,

yes, we should. Do you also dive in the cold german lakes? I frequently dive in the Elbsee, which should be just around the corner from Hilden. I'm expecting my new housing for the weekend and want to test it as soon as possible.

And, of course, I saw posts of Simon and Andi :)

Daniel

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements