Hi to all,

I am looking for a software to create photo presentations, if possible with music (maybe from owm itunes library?). Maybe add a title to the presentation to be shown in the first page and some text at the end.

Does not need to be too fancy but not use too much ram, my laptop is already very full :)

Freeware would be prefered but a reasonable price would also be ok!

What could you recommend? What do you use to show your photographs?

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your answers!

Heidi

I-photo on the Mac is free. Picasa is free on the PC side. There are tons of others. Mac or Windows?

Bill

Google Docs Presentations might do the job. It will do animations and can include video. Not sure about adding a soundtrack though. At least it is free

Another vote for ProShow Gold. A lot more capability than you think and very easy to use.

Steve

I-photo on the Mac is free. Picasa is free on the PC side. There are tons of others. Mac or Windows?

Bill

thanks - Windows

Thanks for the responses! I will check ProShow Gold and Google Docs presentations!

well,

PowerPoint is the known slide show software for win, powerful in words slideshow but not that stunning in photo slideshow.
Well, if you're doing photo slideshow for public presentation, then I suggest you to make videos from photos. This ensure you everything will be OK and you have nothing to worry about. How to make video? Google and you will find tons of tutorials with help of video editing program.\.

Sponsors

Advertisements