Hi all

Here's my latest labour of love. It's a short film with a conservation theme not necessarily directed at divers, but at the wider world out there. Hopefully you'll enjoy watching it! smile.png

(you will have to click through onto Vimeo to watch in HD).

http://vimeo.com/50753344

On a technical note there is a lot of banding on the Vimeo version that is not present in the source ProRes file. I'm trying to upload a higher bitrate version, but I'm on a really slow connection right now so it is proving challenging!!

Edited by SimonSpear
  • Like 2

Brilliant, thought provoking film Simon.

Just need to get this message out to the un-educated amongst us, to make them stop and think!!!

Very well done and if it's alright with you I would like to share it on my Facebook page.

Really nice, I'll be happy to be allowed to share too : )

if you have time for it, you should try to make an even longer one, with more

"what if I told you..."

one after this other, again and again, with facts as strong as the two you say about dolphins / sharks.

I found that repeated more it makes more impact, it touch us more...

Edited by Autopsea

Thank you Simon. Beautifully done sir. Is it OK to link to Vimeo from our FB page?

Cheers!

Steve

Beautiful beautiful video! Some really amazing footage! Thanks for sharing!

Great images as per usual me old mate and a thought provoking story :)

Dean

Hi all

Sorry been timezone hopping. Yes of course you can all share on FB etc as definitely the more people that see it the better.

I really enjoyed putting it together as the basic idea had been at the back of my mind for probably a couple of years before I finally got the time to sit down to edit. Would loved to have made a longer version and hopefully I'll find the time at some point as there is certainly more to say about the plight of our oceans that's for sure. Still glad you all enjoyed and that it gets the grey matter working... :)

Cheers, Simon

Sponsors

Advertisements